in Apple Valley, MN and the Twin Cities metro
Our team at Pregnancy Choices values the courage and complexity of every client. Our limited medical services provide essential care, supporting women’s goals and decisions at every stage. Pregnancy Choices offers an optional limited ultrasound at no cost to you, with no insurance needed.
Prepare For Your Appointment
- Upon arrival, check in with our receptionist
- You may have taken an at home pregnancy test before arriving at our clinic; should this be the case, you will still receive a lab-grade pregnancy test at our clinic
- If your pregnancy test is positive, you’ll undergo a brief screening by our nursing staff
- Following your screening, you will have the option to receive a limited obstetric ultrasound; ultrasounds are offered 6-14 weeks after your last menstrual period.
- Ultrasound appointments typically last between 30-45 minutes
Why An Ultrasound Matters
At Pregnancy Choices, we strongly recommend each pregnant client receive an ultrasound. While a pregnancy test confirms the presence of pregnancy hormones, the ultrasound will confirm if the pregnancy is progressing.
- Determine if the pregnancy is taking place in the uterus
- Confirm if there is a heartbeat
- Accurately date the pregnancy
Request An Appointment
All services are free and confidential.
Call or Text to schedule: 952.234.9850
Walk-ins to our Minnesota clinic are always welcome!
I came in feeling very scared and lonely. I feel 100% more informed of my options and I’m leaving feeling like I have a friend and a support system behind me.