Services and Specialties
in Apple Valley, MN and the Twin Cities metro
We provide limited medical services for women and men experiencing an unexpected pregnancy, sexual health concern, and/or relational poverty. We also connect clients to over 250 community resources throughout Apple Valley and the Twin Cities metro.
Free lab-grade pregnancy tests with immediate results.
Accurate STD testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
Free limited ultrasound from 6 to 14 weeks since LMP.
Support and compassion following a miscarriage.
Decision Point Coaching
A safe space for men and women to process an unexpected pregnancy.
While we don’t perform or provide referrals for abortion, we will help you understand the process, your rights, and provide information you may need to make your decision.
Services we focus on at Pregnancy Choices
- Free lab grade pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Free limited ultrasound up to 14 weeks
- Pregnancy confirmations for prenatal care and assistance
- Free STD testing and treatment
- Accurate information about pregnancy, abortion, and alternatives
- A safe, non-judgmental place for women and men to determine their next steps
- Incentivized education programs for moms and dads
- Connection to 250+ community resources
- Cradle of Hope Crib Site and Rental Assistance application center